Hopelessness?

 The small world of mine seems to have been dwindled into hopelessness. Online classes have been called off till further notice. The reason behind these doldrums is COVID-19, which has spread its pangs on the entire India. Pathetic indeed!

On contemplating deeply, the small problems  issues that I face are a mere trifle in front of the hardships being faced by the entire world. Here I am worried about my career but some people don't have access to a proper square meal of a day. The wish to travel around and enjoy the bounties of nature seems quite selfish. There exist a myriad of people who are isolated within the four walls due to testing positive in the PCR test. The taken-for-granted gift of being with family with all members smiling and blossoming in good health is definitely an ultimate blessing in a world where families- the 'heartbeat' of an individual lie shattered due to loss and grief. My soul is tormented every time I hear the death of anyone-be it a stranger or some acquaintance. I get goosebumps imagining the irreplaceable loss of a father, mother, daughter, son, sister, or any relation. It is not only the loss of a person but also a dreary desert where even the oasis of happiness has dried up and the wind of gloom,makes a weary heart, shudder. Death is a loss of smiles, radiant faces, placid visions, and merry togetherness. 

Dear friends, I pray for the well-being of the entire mankind. This pandemic is a trying time where uncertainty looms over everything. I urge you all to find hope and joy with whatever you have. The world is facing the biggest crisis since the time I have opened my eyes. Think of the problems meted out to others and surely your tension will ebb away. Try to comfort all and first of all ensure your own happiness.

 (P.S. Friends, please show your support and follow me by clicking on the follow button in the sidebar of the main blog window (Main window of My Musings.)You might subscribe as well if you don't want to miss out on the latest updates of my blogs!)

Yours own, 

Diksha...

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
    2. Hii dii
      Aniket here
      Its really nice and a great point of view 👍🏻

      Delete
    3. This one's truly amazing thoughts

      Delete
    4. Thanks dear Aniket! I really appreciate your comments. It fills me with joy to see my little brothers stopping here and taking pain to comment ;) All the best and do rock as you always do. My well wishes are with you!

      Delete
  2. It's a very good thought. I read all ur blogs on ur website. Ur writings are quite interesting. 👍👍👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you really made my day! Such glowing compliments! Accept the deepest heartfelt gratitude. I will try to give my cent percent to entertain you, dear reader!

      Delete
  3. Just in love with u'r writings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so touching and tears rolled over...having a compassionate feeling in this universe is what had to be taught....and you are one among who is doing that..Keep up the good work going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment surely motivates me to write more. You are such a good soul. I hope it connects you to your core.Thank you for such nice compliments. I feel that I don't deserve it.Well, take care!

      Delete
  5. Very practical and quite interesting also. Let's hope for the best. Nice thought beta 👌👌👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks! I really appreciate your comment from the bottom of my heart. I too hope that the cloud of despair clears up soon. Fingers crossed!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Menstruation: Breaking the Silence

This is college life, isn't it?