This is college life, isn't it?

While bustling from one bus to metro, I felt lost. Lost in the void ocean of life. It felt like living an ordinary soldier's life without any distinct recognisation in the army of workaholic humans. There was commotion in every nook and corner of every sphere of life. The hustle of completing notes to the bustle of making friends, the commotion to make all ends meet. A maddening rush existed from the corridors of college to the auto stands.

Competition exists in every teensy weensy thing one does. From fighting and securing that last seat to working that extra mile to keep pace with studies and college activities, I realized that life isn't a cakewalk!



Everyday is a perpetual cycle- rushing to classes for that 'front below the fan seats', eating dosa and kachori in that sweat laden stinking clothes to ranting the tit bits of the long day to my mate.

But at night, on revisiting the memory lane of the tiring day, the little struggles seem worthy. The live orchestra of green benches, that 'kulhad wali' chai with that cherry cake and the journey of self exploration by all the group discussions, treasure hunts and quizzes, the pain seems worth the gain.

Now I realize that all the soldiers are not the same. They all have different tales to tell. Stories where everyone is a hero, the hero of the similarly appearing different stories.  Everyone has a different climax. With different goals and fears to overcome, we all are running the race of our lives. It's all the same but it isn't same. 

Deep introspection makes me realize that I am not lost. I am on a path of finding my true inner self. I am busy exploring the bitter sweet essence of life, the true essence of adulting and responsibility. 

This is what college life is, isn't it?

 Friends, please show your support and follow me by clicking on the follow button in the sidebar of the main blog window (Main window of My Musings.)You might subscribe as well if you don't want to miss out on the latest updates of my blogs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menstruation: Breaking the Silence

Hopelessness?