Turning 3: Growing and Changing Perspectives!

Readers,


We have turned 3! I know I am almost a month late at posting this but this milestone was in my mind since so many days. 

It has been such a great pause. Indeed a long break from writing for my heart. 

So much has happened to me in these few months. My entire world has shifted topsy-turvy. But the road taken has been worthwhile the experience. 

This long pause came as I made an error. An error in my perspectives. Three years ago, that young girl started writing this blog to make her voices heard. But in the process of growing up she lost the essence of her motivation to start a blog. That ferocious dream of writing changed into a feeble goal. 

The day when I committed to post something every fortnight,  the intoxicating essence of writing got lost into the web of goals. 

Well what I had was what people call, "writer's block." Making blogging a goal made me frustrated as I already had a lot in my plate. It didn't work as it increased another task in my unfulfilled checklist (and these silly long checklist only throw me in jitters :)) 

But after taking some rest from writing, my mind is again blooming with ideas. 

This time, I won't commit to a deadline to write something. Writing to me has been liberating and so I will let my soul be liberated from any sort of deadlines. (A less deadline makes me more happy and productive) 

Well, in these months I have moved to new living conditions, a new institution and new responsibilities. I have mixed feelings from the shift from co-ed institutions in my beloved East to girls college (Miranda House) in North and from hardcore sciences to the world of analytical humanities- Economics. 

The next time I will post is only when I want to be heard and not a time when I want to scream with little force for my own satisfaction that eventually leads to more anxiety. 

With Love, 
Diksha!










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Menstruation: Breaking the Silence

Hopelessness?

This is college life, isn't it?